Sunday, 23 February 2014

Keep Going...It Gets Better

I thought I would talk about one thing that I have always hated...school. I am currently in sixth form and I am not going to lie, I cannot wait to leave and move on. Some people tell me to just enjoy it and that I shouldn't just wish my life away and I respond I am not wishing my life away and I am just simply wishing school away. School has always been one of those things I have just never enjoyed...yes there has been moments when I lose myself but most of the time I just don't want to go and I have to physically drag myself out of bed and off to school because if I didn't I would never get there believe me. However I'm not trying to be too negative I am just saying that if your feeling alone and not enjoying school like everyone else your not alone because I feel the same way. I have friends but none take the same course as me so about 90% of the time I am alone which sucks. After a year and a half of being alone during classes I have learnt a thing or two but I think that the most important thing I have learnt is that nothing lasts forever. I tell myself this everytime schools gets hard and I want to quit and give up because it helps me to power through. So whenever you are struggling to continue just remember even if it seems impossible there is light at the end of the tunnel. You may not always think its there but keep going and your get there. If your beginning your GCSEs, A Levels or finishing them or even starting university remember its a journey and you should try and enjoy it. One way to look at life is that it is an uphill climb and you will always be climbing and reaching new goals so keep going because they are some amazing things in life and school is just a stepping stone to an amazing life that you are going to lead.

Be strong now because things will get better, it might be stormy now but it can't rain forever.

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric