Sunday, 16 February 2014

Lazy Sunday Walk

Hello!

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about lazy sundays. Every Sunday I find myself bored and looking for things to do and I was wondering if this happens to everyone or just me. Now I know you can sit on your laptop or just watch tv all day but today I decided to go on a walk. Yes I know this requires alot of energy and isn't everyone's cup of tea but seriously if you just do a low intensity walk it will use up time and also help your cardiovascular endurance. Walking can be fun and if you bring a couple of friends, a boyfriend or girlfriend or even your family members it can be fun and enjoyable. Anyway I took a couple of photos and I decided to post them to show you how fun walking can be and the next you are bored on a sunday trying a walk. Enjoy!











Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric