Monday, 17 February 2014

My Current Playlist

Sup!

For this post I am going talking about music and what I have been listening to over the last couple of weeks. I decided to do this post because I wanted to share my favorite songs with you so you can give them a listen. Now before I get started I just wanna say that I listen to a lot of different types of music.

Lucy Hale - Nervous Girls
Lucy Hale- Sound Good To Me
Luke Bryan - My Kinda of Night
Luke Bryan - Don't Want This Night To End
Julianne Hough - That Song In My Head
Avril Lavigne - Let Me Go
Timber - Pitbull Feat. Kesha
Hunter Hayes - Invisible
One Republic - Counting Stars
AJ Michalka - All I've Ever Needed
James Blunt - Bonfire Heart
James Blunt - Heart to Heart
Sara Bareilles - Brave

I love Lucy Hale and when I heard she was going to do a country music I may have jumped around my room with excitement. I really love these two Lucy Hale songs and nervous girls have an amazing meaning and really speaks to me. Now incase my playlist didn't already give it away I love country music so of course Luke Bryan is in my playlist. Give him a listen he is truly amazing and easy on the eyes! I know that Julianne Hough isn't currently singing but this song is still amazing and worth a listen. It is a cute and fun song and is one of those songs that gets you up and dancing around your room. Avirl Lavigne has been one of my favorite artists for a longer time and Let it go is such as sweet song and she sounds amazing! Timber by Pitbull is just one of those songs that you can't help but get up and dancing to so thats why its in my playlist. Hunter Hayes is another one of my favorite country artist and the one invisible is a song that made me cry when I first heard it because it is so relatable and is about knowing that if you are having a hard time that it gets better and that one day all the hurt and scars will be invisible. One Republic's Counting Stars is an amazing song and I never get old of hearing it so give it a listen. Now, All I've Ever Needed by AJ is a song from her movie called "Grace Unplugged" and this song has such an amazing message. Bonfire heart and Heart to Heart are two songs of his new album and is worth a listen. My last song in my playlist is Brave by Sara Bareilles is a song that I listen to everyday because it inspirations me to be brave and confident.

Well thats every song on my playlist and I hope that you give them a listen. Comment below telling me what songs are on your playlist.

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric