Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Review Of Essie's Bungle Jungle

Hi guys! 

Happy New Year. I’m sorry I have been away for so long but I have had an eventful couple of months and haven’t had the time to blog but I’m back and I have a review for you all. I will be reviewing Essie’s Bungle Jungle nail paint. I was given this nail paint in October however I first used it in December at around Christmas time. I truly love this colour because it is thick and looks pretty when wearing it. Bungle Jungle is a red shinny colour and can add a pop of colour to any outfit. Bungle Jungle can be brought online at Beautybay.co.uk or Amazon.com.


As you can see from this photo, the quality is good and it covers the nail nicely and is evenly spread out. It has a shin to it which makes it look even prettier.






From this photo, you can see that the nail paint covers each nail the same and isn't thin and doesn't leave the nail looking patchy unlike other cheaper nail paints. 




If you guys are thinking about buying this, I would seriously recommend it. This nail paint can cost around 6 pounds. For some people, this might seem like a lot of money for one nail paint but the quality of it is amazing and you won't be disappointed. 

Here is a link for Bungle Jungle:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Essie-Nail-Polish-Bungle-Jungle/dp/B007POPS24/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391529997&sr=8-1&keywords=essie+bungle+jungle 

I know this post isn't the longest one in the world but there are more coming. Hope to talk to you soon. If this has helped you please leave a comment below and leave any requests. 

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric