Thursday, 20 February 2014

What I do on a girly day

Hi Hi

I decided today I would just blog about my day and today I had a girly day out with one of my closest friends. I was just having a boring kind of week and so me and a friend decided to catch up. Now, I know that I am always trying to think of new things to do and I know as a girl shopping is always a favorite choice but after awhile it can get boring so today we went to a pub and had an amazing lunch and I decided to share it with you. I also wanted to do this post because I wanted to share with you what I do on a girly day. A normal girly day for me contains lunch, shopping and coffee or hot chocolate.


There was sooo much to order from! All the food was amazing and it took me such along time to decide and order.



But in the end I decided to go with scampi, chips and peas and I am not going to lie it was so good I couldn't get enough.




Now I know what you are all thinking but I didn't eat two whole dessert because me and my friend shared both of these desserts and they tasted so damn good. 


Now, after we eat so much food, we went for a look after and some window shopping we decided to go for a costa coffee and because I am not a coffee drinker I got a mango and passion fruit cooler.

Well I know this was a random post but I thought it would be fun to share what I do on a girly day with you all. Now I have done a bit of shopping lately so I was wondering if you wanted me to do a haul and show you guys want I brought, let me know in the comments.

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric