Wednesday, 5 February 2014

What I have enjoyed during January :)

Hello guys :)

So I'm back and I decided to discuss what I have been loving this month. Can I just say that I can't believe the first month of 2014 is over. Crazy right!! Anyway lets crack on with the products I have been using this month.

The first thing that I have been loving is Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction. I know the name sounds kinda weird but I promise you it smells amazing. I have been using this everyday and have had people comment and ask me what I'm wearing. I don't find the smell too over bearing or strong which is strange for me as I can't normally wear anything strong. However I am loving this product and I will continue to use it.


The next product I have been loving is the L'OREAL shine caresse lipgloss. This has a dazzling shine and has a fresh moisture and is light-weight and has a very neutral colour. This lipgloss is perfect for people who don't like wearing lipgloss. I enjoy wearing this lipgloss because it doesn't feel like your wearing anything. Therefore I wear it a lot and I often forget I put it on to begin with. I would recommend this to anyone that is not confident enough to wear lipstick or bright and heavy lipgloss.


One nail paint I have been using this month is the Barry M Amethyst Glitter (354). This is because it contains a lot of glitter and covers the whole nail perfectly without leaving any spots. I feel that this nail paint would be perfect for a party. I used this nail paint for a 18th birthday party and everyone liked it and asked where I got it from.

My favourite candle for January is Winter Vanilla Candle. I received this candle for christmas and I started burning this candle at the beginning of January and believe it or not I'm still burning it right now. It smells amazing and isn't very strong which I enjoy. This is candle has lasted me awhile and is perfect for this time of year.


Now onto tv shows that I have been watching this month. Now if you didn't know I spend most of my time watching tv shows. I decided to list all the shows that I have been enjoying which include:
Pretty Little Liars
Revenge
Betrayal
The Fosters
Switched At Birth
The Originals
Nashville
The Tomorrow People
Melissa & Joey
Baby Daddy
The Big Bang Theory
The Voice (UK)
Splash (UK)
The Musketeers (UK)

I love music so of course I have been listening to new music and I'm leaving some below so you can give them a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHESy8XsJPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHESy8XsJPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=182YRYbXxXQ

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=let%20me%20go%20avril%20lavigne&sm=3

Well, thats everything for this month. Hope you guys had a great January and I will talk to you all very soon. Please leave a comment below telling me what you have been loving this month. Bye

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric