Sunday, 9 March 2014

24 Questions about me :)



Hi! I decided to write a personal post about me. I decided to answer 24 questions so you can get to know me just that little bit more. Enjoy...

1. Do you have a middle name? Yep

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Sport

3. What's your favorite drink? Orange juice or Coke

4. Favorite song at the moment? Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips

5. What would you name your children? Um...haven't a clue

6. Do you participant in any sports? Indeed they include swimming, running and hockey

7. Favorite Book? Divergent and Insurgent

8. Favorite Colour? Pink all the way

9. Favorite Animal? I'm not much of an animal person

10. Favorite Perfume? Victoria Secret's Pure Seduction

11. Favorite Holiday? Hong Kong and Bali

12. Have you graduated High School? Nope final year

13. Have you been out of the country? Yep

14. Do you speak any other Languages? English and a little Chinese

15. Do you have any siblings? Yep, 4

16. What's your favorite store? New look and Primark

17. Favorite Restaurant? Za Za Bazaar

18. Did you like school? I loved my friends but not the essays

19. Favorite Youtubers? Zoella, Tanya Burr, Fleurdeforce, Ingrid, Bethany Mota

20. Favorite Movie? Too many to decide

21. Favorite Tv show? The Musketeers (BBC)

22. Pc or Mac? Macbook :)

23. What phone do you have? Nokia Lumia 800

24. How tall are you? Tiny

Well thats all the questions for now. I hope you learnt some more about me and that you enjoyed it! Comment below answering any of the questions you want. Be back with a new post very soon!

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric