Monday, 17 March 2014

Beauty & Make Up Haul

Hi guys! Today I decided to do a beauty haul because I made a sneaky trip to boots last week and I wanted to share with you what I brought. I have been watching alot of hauls and it made me want to buy so many products. Let's get started...


The first product I brought was nail polish from OPI. I am so happy with this because in the UK you can't really buy them anywhere but I went into this local shop and they had it. I may have done an excited little jump when I saw them. They were 6 pounds each so I only allowed myself to buy two. The first one was called Too Hot Pink To Hold Em and is this hot pink colour and thought it would be perfect for spring and summer time.


The second product was another OPI nail polish. Shocking. This one is a dark purple colour with a glitter and would be perfect for the spring time. The name of my nail polish is Congeniality Is My Middle Name. I have just painted my nails with this polish and I noticed that it wasn't very thick so I had to apply a couple of coats but it has a cute finish and looks nice. Again this polish costs 6 pounds.


Then I went to boots and as always I went a bit crazy... and the third product I brought was a BB cream. Now I am still new to make up and don't wear that much but I got a tester package of the Rimmel London BB cream so I tried it and loved it so I decided to just go for it and buy it! I find this BB cream useful to cover up spots. I brought it in Light and costs 6.99 pounds which isn't that bad.


The next product brought from boots was a lipstick. I am beginning to be more confident with wearing lipsticks and I decided to try this one out. I have heard a lot about these lipsticks from Rimmel London and I decided to try it for myself.


I brought it in the number 22 and is this bright red colour and looks amazing. It has a thick texture and costs 5.49 which is a good price compared to the relvon lipbutters and colourblasts which I was looking at.


The four product was a Mascara and is from Maybelline New York. I only own one other mascara so I was just looking around boots and this one caught my eye and looked cute so I decided to try it out. It cost 4.99 pounds such isn't bad compared to others and I got it for free because boots was having a buy 2 products get 1 product free.


I just said that I don't own many mascaras however during this trip I brought another one as well because I found it in the discounted baskets in superdrug and picked it up because it looked pretty and only costs 1 pound so you can't really go wrong with this.


The last product I picked up was the Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil. I wanted this because I have had my previous eye liner for over a year so I thought it was time for a new one. This one costs 2.99 pounds. 

Well that's all the beauty products I brought. I hope that this has given you ideas on what to buy when you next pop into boots. Leave me any products you have brought in the comments below. 

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric