Friday, 7 March 2014

Halo Braid

I decided to try a new and different hairstyle. I normally have the same couple of hairstyles such as topknot buns and side braids but today I thought I would try a different style. I called this one the halo braid. I first saw this hairstyle on Jennifer Lawrence when she wore it on a red carpet. It is a easy and simple hairstyle to do and makes an outfit go from casual to smart.

How to get this hairstyle:

1. Part your hair into the middle, creating a middle parting

2. Separate your hair into two sections

3. Braid both sections, so you should end up with two side braids

4. Bring the first section over your head. Pin the braid at the end to keep in place.

5. Bring the second section over your head and pin the end of the braid.

6. Use hairstyle to keep the two braids in place.


I know this is a short post but I thought I would do a hairstyle post because I love this look so much. I hope you guys enjoy and let me know in the comments below if you guys tried this look. Byeee

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric