Thursday, 13 March 2014

March Wish List

There are so many things I want to buy when I am out shopping and a lot of the time I don't end up buying them because they cost too much or because I don't think I'll get much use out of it so I decided to create a March wish list so that you guys could see what I have to eyeing.

Beauty 


I have been trying out different types of nail polishes and trying lighter and brighter colours as spring is upon us. Essie is one of my favorite nail polish companies but they aren't sold much in the UK and therefore is harder for me to get them and try them out. I have a couple which I brought online and they are amazing so this month I have been thinking about buying a couple more form websites such as amazon and beautybay. 

Clothing


Of course I have been shopping this month as I have done a Primark Haul but there is always more thinking that I have my eye on. One of these things is skater dresses. I have brought two dresses already  but I want more. I love them because they can be dressed up or dressed down. They can be brought almost anywhere.

Shoes 
Heels oh heels...I always want more heels and this month I love wedges and this one. I found this pair on justfab.co.uk and I may have to do a cheeky buy!!

Thats everything on my wish list. Tell me about yours in the comments below. 

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric