Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Primark Haul



Hey Guys

So someone (me!!!) may have taken a sneaky trip into Primark on Saturday and I decided that it would be perfect to show you what I brought. I love these types of posts because Primark doesn't have a website so you can't see what they have until your in there and even then its crowded and not a great environment. So here it is...

The first item brought was this cute dress. It is a skater dress and I can't get enough of them. I always end up wearing them with leather jackets and boots. This dress has got black flowers detail on and cost £5.















This is the next item and is a cute skater skirt. Every time I go to Primark I end up buying more skirts not that I need anymore. This one was on sale for £3 and so I brought it. Enough said.















This skater skirt came with a skinny black belt and has green and black in it.


Yep I brought another skirt. This one was also on sale and cost £3. I think that skater skirts are perfect for pairing with black tops, leather jackets and ballet flats.















This skater skirt contains black and purple colours and comes with a skinny belt.


I don't seem to be able to go to Primark without coming out with shoes and this time was no different. I got these black slippers because I haven't tried them before and they looked cute.
They cost £4 which I think is cheap and I might pair them with leggings, jeans or dresses.










 I love these ballet flats because they go with everything from dresses to skinny jeans and my other ones were breaking so I decided it was time to buy some new ones.
These flats cost £4 and are comfortable and are a great deal.










That's all the Primark things I got, however I also picked up a couple of things from Topshop so I thought I would add them to the end of this post.

This is a midi ring and has a S on it. It was on sale and cost £2.50.










I brought another ring and has a knot on it and is very cute. It cost £5.50.










The last thing I brought was a bracelet and contains a circle. It costs £5.50.










Well that's everything and I hope you have enjoyed this post and given you some ideas if you want buy something. See you very soon.

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric