Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Spring Nail Polish


Its spring time and that means that its time for spring nail polishes to come out! I decided I would do a blog post on my favorite nail polishes for the spring time. They include different brands and different colours. I also took these photos outside in my garden as it was a very sunny day and nothing shouts spring like a bit of sunshine. Enjoy...

   China Glaze - Dance Baby 

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Papaya

 Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Greenberry

Rimmel London - Hot & Spicy 

Barry M - Spring Green 

Barry M - Blueberry

Well I hope you liked my selection of spring nail polishes and I hope they give you ideas of colours you might use. If you have any colours that you use during spring just leave the name of the nail polish in the comments below. Talk to you very soon!!!

Emily <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric