Thursday, 10 April 2014

Makeup Academy Eyeshadow Palette - Review


Today I am back with another post but its a different type of post its a review. I have never been into make up much but more recently I have been trying out different make up and I have been loving trying different eyeshadows. Because I have been into trying different eyeshadows I went into Superdrug and decided to pick up the Makeup Academy (MUA) Eyeshadow Palette in 'Undressed'. I got this eyeshadow palette because Fleurdeforce and FloralScene recommended and I decided why not try it. I know the name sounds weird but trust me I love it because it contains 12 different colours which range from pretty nudes to smouldering metallics. I love this palette because was cheap and you get 12 different colours and they are all different colours and I love blending the different colours together.



As you can see from the photos, there is a range of colours which is amazing because you can have all the colours you need in one place and is perfect for traveling. This is a cheap palette and only costs 4 pounds which is an amazing price compared to other eyeshadows such as the 24 hour colour tattoo which costs 5 pounds for one colour only. These eyeshadows are very pigmented and has amazing coverage. I would recommend this eyeshadow palette to anyone who is trying make up for the first time or if you want a cheap but good shadow. I hope you like the photos and I decided to take the photos outside because the weather was amazing. Would you like more outside photos in the future? Until next  time...

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric