Tuesday, 1 April 2014

March Favourites

Hey guys and welcome back to my blog. First off I would like to say sorry that I haven't posted anything within the last week and a half. I have been so very busy and I tried several times to sit down and write a post but haven't had any luck! I didn't  want to rush a blog post so I waited until I had time because I would rather have a post that is better quality rather than a post everyday but isn't very good. Anyway I am finally back and I have another favourite post and I know I say this every time but seriously where did March go and I can't believe that it is already April which means I have just over a month left before I am officially finished with school. Now that is a scary thought. Anyway lets get started with my favourities for this month and I have a range but they are mostly beauty which is different but sometimes different is good.

My first product is a make up remover. I have never brought a make up remover before because if you don't already know I don't wear make up all that often however recently I have been trying out more and more make up so I decided it was about time I went and brought myself one. I went for the Nivea Eye Make-Up Remover and I am so glad I did because it is amazing. It is so quick at getting off eyeliner, mascara and eye-shadow and smells really good. There are many different types of make up remover that you could buy however I decided to go for this one because I only really wear eye make up at the moment and I have the world's most sensitive skin and I react to most creams and products however this one looks like a winner! I would recommend this to anyone that is thinking about trying a new eye make up remover or if your like me and have gentle skin.  

 
My second product is a lipstick which isn't really surprising considering I wear lipsticks almost everyday and I am continuously buying more. Anyway the lipstick I have been loving this month is the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in the number 22. Now I know this won't be to everyone's taste but I have this obsession with wearing red lipstick so when I saw this lipstick I fell in love with it. This is a fairly recent purchase as I included it in one of my beauty hauls and I said that I wasn't sure about wearing it but after a few tries I officially fell in love with it. I find that the best way to apply it is to dot it on and then use your finger to spread it evenly. I like to call this my 'Taylor Swift' lipstick as people are commenting on it saying its really red but I am really growing to love it and am becoming more confident in wearing it.


My next favourite is another beauty product. How very shocking...not. It is the Rimmel London BB cream. Now I have talked about this before in my beauty haul but seriously it is amazing stuff. Now I can't really wear much foundation because I find it too heavy however when I got a sample of this BB cream I thought I would give it a go and it turns out I like it and when I like something I normally have to go buy it because I can't help myself and yes I know its a problem I have! This BB cream is something different and is perfect for my skin because it is light but still covers up red spots and discolored skin and also moisturizes my skin which is always a bonus! This is definitely a favourite of mine as I have been wearing it everyday throughout the whole of March.  


My fourth favourite is a fashion item and is a bag. This bag is my newest bag to my massive collection and yes of course I have way too many bags but I have wanted this bag for the longest time. Now I know this is a bag that everyone was talking about and I first saw it when Zoella did her Winter Edition of 'What's in my bag?' and ever since then I have been wanting to buy it. It is from Topshop and everytime I go in there I always end up staring at it and the other day I decided to just treat myself and buy it and I am not going to lie I truly love it and I have been using it everyday. It is the perfect size and fits all the junk I carry around with me and goes with every outfit which is a must. The detail in the middle of the bag is my favourite part of the bag personally.



Nail polish is my next favourite. I feel like it wouldn't be one of my blog posts if I didn't talk about nail polishes. This month the nail polish I have been wearing like crazy is OPI's too hot pink to hold'em which is this bright pink and red colour. I also put this in a beauty haul and I said that it looked really thin however when I tried it out I only had to put two coats on and it looked amazing and I got a lot of comments about it and stopped by people asking where I got the nail polish from which just shows it is an amazing nail polish. I am sure I will be wearing this throughout the whole of summer because it is such as bright and fun colour.


My favourite book for this month has to be Insurgent which is the second book in the Divergent series and is an amazing read. I would recommend this book to every teenager that loves a good love story. By the way I can't wait to see the movie of Divergent!!!! As normal I have way to many tv shows that I love but I thought I would list a couple that I have been loving this month and these include Suits, The Tomorrow People, Dancing With The Stars and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.

My Music Favourities:

Christina Perri - Human
Avicii - Addicted to You
Sam Smith - Money on My Mind
Lorde - Team
Ellie Goulding  - Goodness Gracious

Well guys that is everything that I have been loving this month. Please leave me comments below telling me what you have enjoyed this month and any products that you think I should try. What do you guys want to see next? A what's in my bag? Hope you have enjoyed this post and I will talk to you guys very soon.

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric