Monday, 14 April 2014

Music To My Ears

Hello lovelies and welcome back my to blog. I know that my blog has had a few changes such as the background and the new pages. I decided to change my background because I thought it was time for a change and as for the pages well the blog needed some organization because tidy blog, tide mind. Anyway for this post I decided to share with you my favorite songs at the moment because there has been some amazing songs recently so let's go ahead...

         Katy B - Crying for No Reason 



Lorde - Team 



Sam Smith - Money On My Mind 



Christina Perri - Human 



Lucy Hale - Goodbye Good 



Nashville Season 2 Soundtrack 



Avicii - Addicted to You 



Bastille - Things We Lost in the Fire 



Thats every song I have been listening to on repeat for the last couple of days! I know that its a weird mixture of songs but I am a weird person so my music shows my personality greatly!! Hope you guys have enjoyed this post. If you want to see more posts like this than just leave a comment below. You can also tell me what you think of the new format and what you have been listening to recently and any new songs you think I would like. Bye for now...

Emily <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric