Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Today's Make Up Products




Hey lovelies so today I decided to do a post about the products that I used today. Now I didn't use many products today mainly because I spend most of the day inside doing coursework (how very exciting I know) and therefore didn't go all out. I also didn't use any foundation or bb cream because I have seriously sensitive skin and the weather changes have many my face go red and I can't put anything on it at the moment. But putting that aside I wanted to show you what I used today...


The first thing I used was my Vaseline Rosy Lips Lipbalm to refresh my lips. 


Next I used this eyeshadow palette by MUA (superdrug own brand). I love this because you have so many colours. I used shade 9 and this is the heaven and earth palette. 


Today I tried out my new eyeliner for the first time. This is the rimmel london scandal eyes liquid eyeliner and I love it! It is so easy to use. I just lined my top line. 


Then I applied my new mascara and it is amazing as well and I will be continuing to use it! I just apply this to my top and bottom lashes. 


The last thing I applied was my lipstick. I love lipstick and today I chose the revlon lipbutter in candy apple and is perfect. 

Emily <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric