Friday, 16 May 2014

Current Mascara



I'm back with a quick post today because I am super busy but I love beauty and blogging so I always end up making time for a post every now and then. As the title suggests, this post is about a mascara that I have been wearing a lot recently. It is the great lash mascara from Maybelline New York. Now I know that this mascara has a lot of mixed reviews. Some people say that it is amazing and then other people can't stand it but I for one love it. This is because mascara is perfect for a everyday look and would be great for people who don't want big massive lashes but a more natural look. I have tried the Maybelline New York's the falsies mascara and is great but it makes my lash massive and I don't really like that look for an everyday look.

I love this mascara because it doesn't stick your lashes together and gives volume but not to the point where you look silly and the packaging is great and I really love it.  Another thing that drew me to this mascara is the fact that is only 4.99 pounds whereas other mascaras cost between 7 to 10 pounds each which I find is ridiculously expensive. This mascara would be perfect for girls who are starting out in make up and want a cheap but effective mascara.

Emily <3   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric