Friday, 23 May 2014

Fashion Inspiration // May

Back with another fashion post. I'm not sure why I feel the need to write fashion posts at the moment but let's just go with it. Today I came up with a different type of post. I decided to tell you about a person or celebrity that has been my fashion inspiration this month. I'm sure like most girls, I am inspired by the celebrities that we watch and follow. The person that I have really looked up to for a while in terms of fashion is miss Ashley Tisdale. Most people will know her from High School Musical but I have been in love with her style for ages and ages. I love how her looks cute and chic all the time. I picked some of my favourite looks from her so enjoy...



This is her gym look, however as I am a sport student I spend most of my time in sport gear so this is a perfect look for me.

 

The perfect look for a relaxaing summer's day with the girls.



This is one of my all time favourite outfits. It is girly and chic and is perfect for summer.


This would be the pefect rainy day outfit. Black on black on black is one of my favourite fashion trends.


Maxi skirts are brillant for chiller summer days and if you don't feel like wearing shorts.


I have been in love with this outfit for years because it just looks so cute and chic and smart all at the same time and I really love the heels that she paired with the outfit.  


That's all for now. It's been a short but sweet post and hopefully you have found some inspiration for your style. I may not be posting for the next couple of days as I am going on a quick family getaway holiday which shall be fun. Talk you all when I return.

Who is your fashion inspiration at the moment?
Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric