Thursday, 29 May 2014

Huge Beauty Haul // Boots, Superdrug & More








Whenever I make a trip to boots or superdrug to pick up one product I always end up buying the whole shop and this trip was the same. I just went to get some make up removing wipes however I may have gone a bit crazy. I also went to this cheap make up store near me which sells make up products from a range of brands at a cheaper price so I also made a sneaky trip in there as well. I thought I would do a beauty haul for you. I personally love to read or watch a beauty haul because it gives me an idea of what other people are trying and have been buying recently. 

Boots

Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes - 1.99
This was the product that I originally went to get. I have used one pack of these wipes and they are amazing. As I am new to make up, I am unsure of any other brands to use at the moment as I have sensitive skin and therefore when I find a product that doesn't cause me to have a reaction, I normally stick with it. 

Nivea Express Hydration Primer - 3.50
When I was picking up the wipes, I also saw this product and decided to give it a try as I have been having trouble trying to keep the make up on my face rather than moving about. This primer is meant to be for dry and sensitive skin and was rather cheap. 

Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser - 1.99
If you have read my may favourites, then you might know that I have recently discovered this brand and I was watching miss budget beauty's 20 pound make up challenge video and I saw that she used their tinted moisturiser so I thought I would pick it up and try it. I am not one for wearing foundation regularly so tinted moisturiser sounds perfect for me. 

Natural Collection Pressed Powder - 1.99 
Another product from natural collection! I also brought their pressed powder because I have been having problems with oil control and I thought that this would be perfect for carrying around in my handbag as it is small and also very cheap. 

Natural Collection Lipsticks 'Coral Shimmer' & 'Pink Mallow'-1.99
I decided to try there lipsticks as well because they were very cheap and I heard MissShari talking about them and she had them in her drugstore favourites video so I thought they must be good and they are so cheap. 

Superdrug

Collection Cream Puff 'Cotton Candy' - 2.99
I had seen at  miss budget beauty did a review on this lip product and she really liked it and it is meant to be a moisturising lip cream and I always seem to have dry lips so I decided this would be a great product to use. 

Rimmel London Nail Polish 405 - 2.99
I am currently trying to crack out my summer nail polishes and when I saw this colour in the store I picked it up quickly because it is such a summer nail polish colour and I don't think I own any other colours like this. 

MUA Bronzer - 1.00
I have never owned or used a bronzer before because I am scared of looking orange, however I am beginning to become more comfortable trying new make up products so I decided to was time to buy a bronzer and I have heard that MUA's bronzer isn't that bad and they are very cheap as well. 

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 3.90
As I said before, I am having trouble with controlling my oily areas so I brought this powder as well. I have heard everyone talking about this product including Tanya Burr, Zoella, Bethany Mota, Miss Budget Beauty and CoutureGirl (blogger) so I thought why not give it a go as it is so cheap. 


Cheap Make Up Store

Rimmel London Eyeshadow Quad 026 & 005 - 2.00
When I found these eyeshadow quads in the discounted make up shop I was so excited that I may have jumped a little. This is because I have heard miss beauty budget say that rimmel london do some of the best eyeshadow from the drugstore so I knew I had to try some. 

Rimmel London Eyeshadow Trio 747 - 2.00
I also picked up a rimmel trio eyeshadow because the colours were amazing and I thought they would create the perfect smoky eye look. Again, I brought this eyeshadow because a lot of bloggers have been talking about rimmel eyeshadows and the packaging is cute and small and perfect for traveling with.

L'oreal Colour Infallible Eyeshadow 012 & 031 - 2.00
I have been wanting these eyeshadow pigments for such a long time and when I found these in the cheap make up store I freaked out and picked up two colours. I picked up 'endless chocolate' and 'innocent turquoise' because I have never tired a light blue eyeshadow and I love a good brown colour eyeshadow. 

Revlon Nail Polish 'Siren' - 1.00
Revlon nail polishes are something that I have never ever tired before so when I spotted this in the store, I grabbed the nail polish. I love the colour because it just screamed summer. It is a perfect coral orange colour and I am really into wearing coral colours at the moment. 

Sally Hansen Colourfast 'Health Nut' & 'Nude N Natural' - 1.00
I thought that Sally Hansen only sold nail polishes but I was wrong and when I discovered these tinted lip balm sticks, I couldn't help myself because I was so interested in them. I have brought a couple of these types of products from other brands such as revlon but because these were just one pound each I picked up two.

Maybelline Hypercosmos Pk-1 - 1.50
Now, I have never ever heard of these eyeshadows before so when they caught my eye I spend about 15 minutes looking and trying to figure what in the world they were and how they are applied. However I believe they are specific to asia but I will be reviewing them soon. 

What have you brought recently from the drugstore? 

Emily <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric