Sunday, 18 May 2014

Lip Care Products



I am a person that buys lip care products even when I don't really need anymore so today I decided to show you guys what lip care products I use the most at the moment. 


The first product is my Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose. This is an amazing product is very cheap and can be brought from Superdrug or Boots. There are loads of different types such as popcorn and regular ones. 


The body shop born lippy lip balm in watermelon is one of my oldest lip products. I have had it for years and years. I still love it though because it is a moisturiser and helps to repair damaged lips. 


Vaseline Rosy Lips is another product that I love. It isn't as moisturising but I still like to put under lipsticks and lipglosses. 


The baby lips is a product that has to be included because they smell so damn good. They have a range of different ones. I prefer the colour tinted ones as it means that you don't have to apply another coat of lipstick on. 


This is a random product that I wanted to include because I think that it is a brilliant product and has a hint of pink in it. 


Yep another baby lips product. This one is Peach Kiss and smells like peaches. I love it because it has a natural colour. 


This is my new favourite lip care product and I saw Fleurdeforce talking about it in one of her videos and I decided to pick it up and I love it. It is perfect for chapped lips and smells amazing. 


The final product is yet another baby lips product. I believe that this one is called pink punch. The name sounds weird but this has the most wonderful smell ever and is amazing. 

Emily <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric