Saturday, 10 May 2014

Make Up Revolution London - Iconic 3



When I heard about this new make up brand called Make Up Revolution I decided to check it out and when I found out it was a budget make up brand I didn't think twice before placing an order online. I was checking out some of their eye shadow palettes (as you do) and I came across three make up palettes called iconic 1,2 and 3 and as it turns out they are dupes for the Naked 1, 2 and 3 palettes. When I found this out, I had to try out the iconic 3 palette as I haven't see any other dupes for the Naked 3 palette unlike the MUA undressed and undress me two palettes which are dupes for the Naked 1 and 2.


This palette has all the same time colours as the Naked 3 palette but is not half as expensive as the Naked palette. Because of this, the quality isn't as good but for someone who hasn't the got money or doesn't want to spend that much on a palette this is a good one to get. The eye shadows have this buttery feelings to them and just blends well with other colours. One thing I love about this palette is the range of colours including light pinks and darker matte colours. The packaging is amazing and is much better than the MUA palette package and is worth the price. This palette is super cheap and costs only 4 pounds which is just amazing and is perfect if you are looking for a palette that is cheap and is great quality. 





Package: 10/10
Texture: 8/10
Pigmentation: 8/10
Overall: 8/10 

I would really recommend this product to everyone. If you are looking for a palette to add to your collection, go ahead and pick this one up. It has only recently become available in Superdrug stores however it is available to order online at www.superdrug.com and www.makeuprevolutionstore.com. 

Emily <3  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric