Thursday, 1 May 2014

Nivea Visage Cleansing Wipes Review

Hi lovelies!
I am back with a new post and its review. I feel like that I haven't done a review post in such a long time and so I decided why not do one today. I have been doing a lot of shooping recently and have been trying out new beauty products. I feel like I am finally beginning to fall in love with make up and nothing can stop it. Anyway one of these products I have been trying is the Nivea Visage Cleansing Wipes. Because I have such sensitive skin, I can't really use any face washes or cleansing however I was in superdrug the other day and these wipes caught my eye and I thought why not give these a try. I have previous brought the Nivea Visage Eye Make Up Remover and I love it and it doesn't hurt or break me out so I had high hopes for this product.

 
These wipes are amazing because they take off all my make up and foundation and just everything on my face. They also leave my face feeling smooth and soft and even my friends said that my face is very soft. They don't leave my skin feeling itchy or red which I really love. Another thing that I really love about these wipes is that they smell amazing because the last time I tried this random brand and they smelt bad and broke me out but these wipes are like heaven and I would seriously recommend this to everyone. I believe that Nivea also have a normal skin type one however I picked up the dry and sensitive skin type. These wipes are also very cheap and affortable because they cost £1.99 from superdrug which is just amazing. So go on give them a try..
 
 
Emily <3 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric