Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat


Trying out different nail polishes is something that I find fun and relaxing so of course I had to do a nail polish post today. I am going to be talking about a brand that I have just tried for the first time. I have never tried any Sally Hansen Nail Polishes before so when I saw this in a cheap make up shop I thought I would pick a couple up to try. This particular nail polish is called spare-a-mint and is a sugar coat type which is a special texture nail polish. 



This nail polish has a mint green tint to it but is more on the green side. When I brought this nail polish I didn't know that it was textured and I wasn't sure if I would like it or not but you know what it has really grown on me and I love it.




Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric