Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Sleek Blusher 3 in 1 Review


One of my favourite things to try out is blushers so when I saw a sleek counter in a near by Superdrug, I jumped at the opportunity to try their blushers that they known for. I didn't know what blushers to try and it was very crowded in the shop so I just picked this blush trio and hoped for the best. I am not going to lie, I love this blusher. It has three blushers inside of it and are intensely pigmented and has two power blushers and one cream blusher so you get the best of both worlds.


The colour on the left is called icing sugar and is most used in this trio and is this light pink colour with a shimmer to it which I am not a big fan of but I still use it. The middle colour is called macaroon and is a cream blush and I have only used this once or twice because I am not a big cream blusher girl, mainly because I haven't any idea how I am meant to really apply it but as I get more confident in applying make up I might fall in love with it then. The right colour is called pink mint and is more of a orange/bronze colour with a bit of shimmer. I also love using this colour but I find it harder to wear so doesn't get as much use as it might do.


I feel that this is a great product for travelling with as it is small and thin which means it can fit in your make up bag without taking up a lot of space which is bonus! I also love the packaging because it looks like a really expensive blusher when it really isn't.  






Left: Pint Mint
Middle: Macaroon 
Right: Icing Sugar

Rating:
Packaging - 10/10
Pigmentation - 7-10
Overall - 8/10

I brought this blusher for 7.99 pounds, however other people have told me that it costs 9.99 pounds and when I looked on the Superdrug website it costs 9.99 pounds but if you know of a place that sells it for less than leave it in the comments. I believe that this blush can be brought from Boots and Superdrug stores as well as there websites. 

I hope that you liked this post about this blush. If you would like to see more beauty posts then comment below telling me what you want me to review next and if you have tried this blush, tell me what you think about it in the comments too! 

Emily <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric