Saturday, 21 June 2014

Affordable Skincare // Simple Kind To Skin


As a student, I love any good bargains however I find cheap skincare particular hard because I have such sensitive skin and therefore a lot of cheaper skincare products are lightly to cause redness and make me break out which is not what I really want. I was in boots one day and I came across the simple brand for the first time and I was convinced that these products would react with my skin because the price was so low but when I picked some of the products  up, I noticed that they focused on being kind to skin and not having any artificial perfume or colours in the product so I picked a couple of products and from that day I have never looked back and I thought I would do a blog post about this brand and the products that I have used. 


One of the first products that I picked up when I found this brand was their moisturising facial wash. I am not 100 percent sure why I felt the need to pick this specific one but I did and boy am I glad that I did. When I first brought this, it just lived in my bathroom draw and didn't get used but as I started to wear more make up, I began to notice that my face wasn't as moisturised and one day I was clearing out my draws and I found this again and I put it in my shower to make me use it and I have been using it everyday. It is so refreshing and really moisturises my skin and makes it feel smooth and soft. 


The next product is the soothing facial toner that I featured in my make up remover routine post and this product is fairly new to me and I had never used a toner but when I decided I needed a toner I went straight to the simple brand stand. I have been using this toner day and night and I heard loads of people rave about this product and I couldn't agree more. I really like using this toner because it feels so soothing and doesn't have a smell to it and is alcohol free which is good. 



This product isn't actually from the kind to skin collection but rather the spotless skin collection. It is called the rapid action spot zapper and is perfect for the days when spots arrives on my face and I am out of the house. It contains a metal roller ball so it is easy to apply and doesn't require you to rub it in. It don't think that it completely gets rid of the spot but it does reduce the redness and the size but you may still need a cream to fully rid of the spot but for on the go its great. I am not sure if this product is still being sold because I haven't seen it around in boots or superdrug but if you can find it give it a go. 


The last product that I am currently using from simple kind to skin is their deep cleansing face mask. As I am new in the skincare world, I had never tried a face mask before however when I was in Superdrug I decided to pick it up. I have used this a couple of times and I am really loving it so far. I only use it once a week and I leave it on for about 3 minutes before rinsing it off. This face mask is perfect for people who are just starting out in the skincare world and really cleanses my face and gets rid of any make up that builds up throughout the week. 

I really hope that you found this post useful and gave you some ideas of where to start on skincare and I would really recommend this brand because it is so affordable and perfect for any type of skin. 

Have you tried any Simple products? What did you think of them?

Emily <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric