Thursday, 26 June 2014

Beauty Haul // Boots & Superdrug


Hey guys! Today's post is another haul and to be more specific, its a beauty haul. I woke up this morning and noticed that I was running low on a couple of things and I decided that I would pop out to the shops, which means buying more things that I didn't really need. You may be shocked to find that I didn't actually spend that much on make up during this trip but if you have read any of my previous haul posts your know that I have recently brought way too much make up. If your like me and love having a good look at what people buy when they go into boots and superdrug, then here we go...


Soap & Glory Skincare
When I entered boots, the first area I went to was Soap and Glory. One of the items that I was running low on was 'The Righteous Butter' which I use as a moisturiser for my body so I picked up another of these. I normally buy the smaller one that only costs 2.50 rather than the bigger pot because I don't use this everyday so it does last awhile. While I was in the Soap and Glory area, I decided to try the 'Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em' Body Scub because I have never used a body scub before and this one smelt amazing and cost 2.50 as well. When I went to pay for these products, I found out that Soap and Glory had a 3 for 2 offer so I picked up the 'Flake Away' body scub as well and got it for free. I love it when boots have these offers! 


The Beauty Essentials
Now you might be thinking that 'Johnson's Baby Shampoo' is a weird thing to buy and don't worry I am not a baby, but I was researching products to use to clean my make up brushes with, I thought that this shampoo would be perfect because it is gentle. I will do a blog post about this sometime soon so stay turned for that. This shampoo cost 1.09 because it's the mini travelling size. Another thing that I picked up was the Superdrug 'Pure Cotton Wool Buds' which I use to remove any nail polish that gets onto the skin surrounding the nails and they cost 1.39 so they are fairly cheap. I also brought the Boots Essentials 'Fingernail Clipper' because I have lost my previous one and this one was the cheapest and they cost 1.25. 


Beauty Products
As a person who is addicted to make up, I can't make a trip to Boots or Superdrug without buying some item of make up. As I was walking around boots, I noticed a clearance area but what I had never seen before, was a basket of discounted make up. Inside this basket of discounted make up was this Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in number 22 which is bright pink colour and I was so excited when I saw it. I am not sure why it was in the discounted basket because it looks fine and it only cost 2.75 which is a bargain is about 2 pounds cheaper than normal. The other product that I got was a nail polish and I have never tried a Nicole by OPI nail polish before so when I saw that my local Superdrug were selling it and I couldn't help but have look and I fell in love with this blue colour called 'Jade In The Shade' (287) and is cost 3 pounds which is an amazing price for an OPI nail polish. Expect to see this nail polish in an upcoming 'Nails of The Week' post some time soon! 

Well that was my rather random beauty haul but I hope that you liked it and it gave you some idea of the things that I have been buying recently. Hopefully I will be reviewing a couple of products in this post soon so remember to check back for those. 

What have you picked up recently from Boots or Superdrug?

Emily <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric