Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy



One thing that I have been loving really recently has been the Cream Puff from Collection. I first heard about the cream puffs from Miss Budget Beauty and when I was in Superdrug the other day, I thought I would just pick it up and give it a go. I wasn't sure if I was going to love it or not. But as it turns out I love it. It has become one of my favourite lip products to use. It is meant to be a moisturising lip cream and I couldn't agree more because when it comes to taking the lip cream off, my lips are left leaving soft and moisturised. 



One thing I really love about this lip cream is that it stays in place all day. Even when I eat and drink, it doesn't come off and doesn't transfer onto the glass. The cream puff applies like a lip gloss would and has the texture of a lip gloss and then after about 2 minutes it dries and creates a matte finish and then the only way you get it off is by using make up remover. It is also soft and feels very light on the lips and gives this amazing pink colour but isn't too bright and looks natural. One thing that I really like about this product is that it doesn't feel like your wearing any thing.

The packaging of the cream puff is fairly cheap but at only 2.99 you can't really ask for much more. However, the product does feel light and when I first picked it up, I just thought that it was a tester and that all the product had been used up but after I looked at all the other cream puffs, I noticed that the product is just generally light.

Have you tried any of the Cream Puffs from Collection?

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric