Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Disappointing Products #1


I decided it was about time that I did a disappointing products post because I have seen many other bloggers and youtubers doing these types of videos and posts so I wanted to give it a go. Normally people talk about a range of products that they found didn't work for them and that they wouldn't recommend however today I am going to be talking about a brand that I didn't get along with very well. The products I am going to be talking about are from the brand called Lumere. I received a load of products from Lumere as a christmas gift and I was so excited about giving them go and I am going to be honest, I was quite disppointed. 


The first thing that I got was this nail polish set. The set included six mini nail polishes and I was very excited about trying them because I love nail polish but they weren't as good as I had hoped. They didn't have good coverage and I had to put four layers on before the colour really begin to show and the brush wasn't very good. Because, I applied four layers of nail polish I thought that it wouldn't chip but within one hour, all of the nails had been chiped! 


Another thing that I got for christmas was a lipgloss and mascara. The lipgloss is a hot pink colour and I thought it would perfect for the summer however when I tried it, it tasted and smelt like burnt plastic and when I applied it to my lips, it immediately dried out my lips and felt bad so I had to take it off. The mascara has a short plastic wand and sticks to the lashes when applied and the mascara comes out in big chucks. 


The final products that I received were a box of lipglosses. They range from light pink to red and I thought they would be great because I would have a range of colours however, they were the same as the other lipgloss because they didn't smell very good and I was afraid to try these however when I put them on my lips, the same thing happened because they dried out my lips and I was so disappointed by them and if I am honest, they are not being used any more. 

I don't like being negative about products because I want to give every product a chance but I really didn't get along with these products. I am not sure where Lumere make up is sold and really I researched it online I couldn't find much about them but my advice would be to stay away.

Have you tried these products before?

Emily <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric