Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Discounted Make Up Haul // Fragrance Direct







I know that I have done a beauty haul recently but I wanted to do this haul because I found this website that sells cheap discounted make up and I placed an order and I was really impressed. The website is called fragrance direct and sells products that may have been discontinued and make up that is still being sold but at a cheaper price. I thought I would show you guys what I brought and the amazing price that they cost. 

Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow 'Punchy Taupe' 
When I discovered this website, the first thing I looked at was eyeshadows and I have wanted to try the rimmel single eyeshadows as I have heard a lot of good things about them. I picked this eyeshadow up for 1.40 and this normally costs 4.49 in boots and superdrug. 

L'oreal Chrome Intensity Single Eyeshadow 'Blue Jean'
Because everything on the website was discounted I decided I would try a L'oreal eyeshadow as I have never brought one before and I picked this dark blue one that has a shimmer to it and looks amazing. I brought it for 1.99 which is amazing because it costs 6.19 on the superdrug website. 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 'Timeless Black'
As you may be able to tell, I was on the hurt for cheap eyeshadow and I have loved the maybelline tattoos but they aren't cheap so when I saw them on the website, I picked one up. However when it came to selecting to the colour, they only had one colour and black wouldn't be my first choice but at 1.50 rather than 4.99, I couldn't leave it. 

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint 'Golden Bronze'
I have recently had problems with oily eye lids so eyeshadow normally slip off so I thought that something like a eyeshadow paint should do the trick. I picked up a eyeshadow in golden bronze which is this bronze colour and cost 1.99 rather that 4.99 that it costs in boots. 

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm 'Applelicious Pink'
I was interested in this lip balm as it has an apple in the middle of the bullet which looks cool. I am also looking for a dupe for the revlon lip butters and this only cost 50 pences which is a bargain even though it only costs 2.49 in superdrug. 

I really wanted to tell you guys about this website because I am just a student and of course bargains are my best friend and if you love make up but can't afford to pay full prices than check out this website. They don't stock every product in the drugstore but just take a look. 

Have you tried this website? 

Emily <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric