Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Fashion Bargains // Charity Shops



There is nothing I love more than a good bargain and I find one of best places to find fashion bargains are charity shops. In the UK, there is loads of different charity shops where they sell second hand clothes and donate the money to different charities. They sell all types of clothes from a range of different brands such as New Look, Topshop and Primark. One thing I love about charity shops is that you can find clothes at such a cheap price and a lot of the time, the clothes are in great condition. My favourite thing about charity shops is that I often find great Topshop pieces that would normally cost a lot of money. I was recently with my mum and we looked at a couple of charity shops and I found some really great pieces and I wanted to show them to you.


The first thing I wanted to show you was this crazy looking dress and it is out of my comfort zone but I thought why not try it because it was only 4 pounds and it would have normally cost it least 15 pounds. This dress was originally from New Look but was a lot cheaper. 


This next item is from Topshop and is just a plain shirt that would have cost around 20 pounds and I got it for a bargain price of 2 pounds. This shirt is perfect for the many lazy days that I seem to be having recently. I really like the pocket that the shirt has and is perfect for pairing with leggings as it is slightly over sized. 


My last item of clothing is from Primark and I am totally in love with and have been wearing it for the last couple of days. It is the perfect summer top. Now I know that Primark sells clothes cheap anyway but I brought this shirt for just 1 pound which is amazing and I really love the pattern and the 
style of the shirt.

I hope that this post as been helpful and if there is a charity shops near you than I would seriously recommend that you check them out because there can be some amazing bargains and you might think that they are for old people but if you want some cheap good quality clothing give the charity shops a go.

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric