Monday, 30 June 2014

June Non-Beauty Favourites



As it is the last day of June, I thought I would do a non-beauty favourites post. I haven't seen many bloggers do a non beauty favourites post but I thought it would be fun and give you more information about other things I have been enjoying other than make up and skincare.


I don't normally burn candles during the summer time however I picked up this candle a couple of weeks ago and I haven't stopped burning it since. I don't really like the spicy smelling candles but rather the fruity smelling ones and I think that this is why I have been loving this candle so much. It smells like a mixture of pineapple and coconut which makes me feel like I am on holiday.




Music Favourites 
I have had a lot of songs that I have discovered this month however the main songs are Ghosts by Elle Henderson, Problem by Ariana Grande and I will never let you down by Rita Ora. These have been fairly new songs for me this month and they are perfect summer songs to jump and dance around to. 


TV shows
One tv show that I have been in love with this month has to be Mistresses Season 2 (US version). I loved watching season one and season two came back this month and I was so excited about it. I don't know what it is about this tv show that makes me love it. I have also been loving Hollyoaks and I Wanna Marry Harry which people find weird but I just find it funny. 


Movie Favourites
I have watched a couple of movies this month and one of those has to be 'That Awkward Moment' which was sweet, funny and cute and of course a shirtless Zac Efron never hurts. If you love romantic comedy movies I would suggest this. I also liked Maleficent which I watched with friends. 


Book Favourites
There has only been one book that I have been reading this month and that is 'The Fault In Our Stars' and is such a sweet book and will make you cry. I had heard a lot of people talking about this book and decided to give it a try. I have also been reading 'Lauren Conard Beauty' which is great for make up lovers like myself. 

What have you been loving this month? 

Emily <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric