Friday, 20 June 2014

The Five Product Face


I have seen this post going around on the blogs recently and I thought it was a great idea. It is the five product face which is basically talking about five products that you would take if you were on a desert island. The reason why I really liked these posts is because I don't always feel the need to cover my face in heavy make up everyday so I normally wear five or six products. 

Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad 'Blue Drama'
When I gathered up all the products for this post, I knew that I wanted to include an eyeshadow but I wasn't sure which one to chose because I own so many but in the end I picked an eyeshadow quad from maybelline. I picked this one over the others because this eyeshadow doesn't require an eye primer to stay in place and it contains four colours and they range from lighter to darker blues so you could create a range of different looks. 

Miners The Matte Factor 'Peach'
The lip product that I would take would be this lip paint from Miners. This isn't a well known brand but if you ever buy Miners products try this matte factor because it is amazing. I decided to chose this one because it stays on all day and applies like a lipgloss and dries to a matte finish. I picked this because I wouldn't have to reapply during the day and you can eat, drink and even swim and it wouldn't come off.

Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Foundation
For base, I would pick this foundation because it is matte and wouldn't require any powder to make the base matte rather than becoming shinny. I really like this foundation because it wears up to 14 hours so it would last all day and contains vitamins as well. I have done a review on this foundation so check it out if you want to know more.

Maybelline Great Lashes Mascara
Another product that I use everyday and I decided to pick was a mascara and I picked the Maybelline great lashes and I know that this mascara has had loads of mixed reviews but I really like it and it doesn't glue my lashes together and gives enough volume. 

Make Up Revolution Blush 'Sugar'
The last product that I would take would have to be a blusher because I wouldn't be able to live without it and I picked a make up revolution blush because they are very pigmented and could be applied with fingers if needed and the blusher is this perfect coral pink colour and is great for a summer look. I would also take this blusher because it is so cheap.

What is your five product face? Leave it in the comments below!

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric