Thursday, 19 June 2014

The Summer Tag


I thought that I would try a tag post today as I have seem many others doing tag posts and one particular tag that caught my eye and it was  the summer tag! This seems fairly appropriately for the time of year and it seemed like the perfect  post to mix things up. This tag comes from Georgina who has this amazing blog called MakeUp Pixie3. Lets get started with the questions...

1. What's your favourite thing about Summer?
My favourite thing about summer is the longer days because in the UK it doesn't get dark until nine at night so its nice to relax in the light evenings outside in the garden.

2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I don't think that I have a certain drink that I would say is my favourite Summer Drink but I like to drink colder drinks during the Summer so milkshakes and squash I guess.

3. Is there a location that you like to go each Summer?
I love travelling so I often go away for the Summer but I think that I love going to the beach because you can just sit back relax and read a book and get a tan and then you can go for a swim in the sea to cool off so I would have to say the beach.

4. Favourite makeup look for Summer?
I normally keep it quite natural and light and I generally wear BB cream, natural eyeshadow, bronze, blush and waterproof mascara.

5. Dresses or Skirts?
This is an easy one for me and its dresses! I wear dresses basically everyday during the summer because they look cute and are perfect for keeping cool and they come in so many different cute patterns.

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
Sandals and I didn't even have to think twice about that! I own way too many pairs of sandals and I love wearing them with dresses. They also keep your feet cool and I love buying sandals from Primark because they have so many different styles.

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down during the Summer?
If I am honest I always keep it up in either a ponytail or bun. This is because I have long hair and it is just too hot and it gets stuck to the skin when you get sweaty so its just easier to tie it up.

8. Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
Bold lips I think because I love wearing bright colours on my lips during the summer and I often wear bright pink or orange.

9. Favourite perfume for Summer?
My favourite perfume would have to be Victoria's Secret Pure Seducation. The name sounds weird but it smells so good.

10. Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
I don't really think that my music taste changes with the seasons and I don't think that I really have specific summer music but I love listening to country alot.

Well thats all the questions. I hope that you have enjoyed my summer tag post and if you want to join in just head over to Georgina's blog for information about it.

Emily <3 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely tag- love the late evenings in the UK too! xxhttp://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric