Friday, 27 June 2014

Wishlist // Payday Beauty Picks


Hi everyone! As a working student, having extra money to splash out on makeup is rather rare so by the end of the month, I have a wistlist of make up. Making this wist list makes going to work that little bit more bearable. I have seen a couple of posts like this on other beauty blogs and I really like looking at other people's wistlist. 

Seventeen CC Cream
I am not a person that wears foundation every day so I am always looking for BB creams but I have recently seen CC creams going around and I would love to try the CC cream from seventeen as I have heard great things about it

Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick
Another thing from seventeen that I have been looking at recently is their lipsticks and to be more specific their mirror shine lipstick. I have heard a lot about these lipsticks and I am not sure about the colours that I would want but the pink colours have caught my eye. 


Bourjois CC Cream
I have never tried any Bourjois products before however but there is one product that has caught my eye and that is the CC cream. I don't know if you can tell that I have a bit of a thing for CC creams at the moment.

Nail Polish Spray 
I always paint my nails but I really can't be bothered to wait for the polish to dry and one thing that I have seen on Liana Beauty's blog was this nail polish spray which makes the nails dry faster. I saw this in boots recently and I was so close to picking it up but decided to save it for pay day. 


Rimmel Eye Primer 
This eye primer has been on my wishlist for a while now because I haven't found a eye primer that will really keep my eyeshadow on all day and won't crease. 


Rimmel Nail Polish 'Fancy a Dip'
I first saw this nail polish on Fleurdeforce and I haven't had the time to go out and find this certain nail polish but it's on my wishlist and hopefully I will be adding this to my nail polish collection. 

So there I have it, a selection of beauty products that I have looking for and hoping to get my hands on when pay day rolls around. 

What you hoping to get on pay day?

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric