Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Drugstore Haul


I have another haul and it's my first haul of July and I picked up a few differnet products ranging from make up, skincare and haircare. I didn't buy all these products in one day as they were gathered up from a couple of different trips to boots and supredrug. I decided to show you what I brought and what Boots and Superdrug has to offer. 


Make Up Products
I will say that I went a bit over board with the eyeshadows but they are my weakness and I have more eyeshadows than anything else and it is a bit silly if I am honest but I just love them so much. A couple of weeks ago I decided to buy two MUA palettes which were 'Dusk Till Dawn' and 'Ever After Matte Palette' and cost 4 pounds each. I have wanted these palettes for a while now and I was so excited when I brought them. A couple of weeks later I brought a Rimmel Glam' Eyes Quad in 'Heart of Gold', L'oreal Colour Infaillible in 'Naughty Strawberry and recently I brought a Natural Collection blush in Peach Melba and Collection eyeshadow trio in Very Berry. These cost between 1 and 2 pounds which is such a bargain. The last thing I picked up was this Miss Sporty Bronzing Powder which cost 1.99 and I wanted this because I wanted to test different bronzers. 


Skincare
I picked up a couple of new skincare products and the first thing I picked up was the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser because I wanted to try out a new moisturiser. I use this in the morning and is great because it is light and soaks into the skin quicker and cost 3.99. The next thing I brought was the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water because I am running out of my Nivea cleansing water and I decided to give this one a go and I use it to remove any left over mascara. The Micellar Cleansing Water cost 2.99. The last skincare product I picked up was the Nivea Tinted Moisturiser because I am not a person that likes to wear foundation so I thought this might be a good alternative to use and cost 2.59 from Superdrug.  


Haircare Products
The last couple of products that I have been buying recently are for my hair because I have been trying to take more care with my hair. I brought the Gardiner Ultimate Blends 1 Minute Treatment 'The Sleek Restorer' which smells so good and I use this twice or three times a week and is such a good hair mask and cost 4.49. The another product I got was the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Lightweight Conditioning Spray which is a leave in conditioner and is great for non-hairwash days and cost 4.90. 

That is everything that I have been buying from the Drugstore recently and I hope that this has given you some ideas of what you wanna buy from the drugstore too. 

What have you brought from Boots or Superdrug recently?

Emily <3 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric