Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Drugstore Skincare // Nivea Daily Essentials


I felt like doing a skincare post so for this post I am going to be talking about a skincare brand called Nivea. Ever since I was a child, there was always one brand that my mum allowed me to use, and it was Nivea because she told me that it was gentle for my sensitive skin and to this day I still use Nivea. I love using Nivea because it is gentle on my skin and is from the drugstore and this means that it is cheap and can be found in Boots or Superdrug. However I am going to be talking a few products that I use from their Daily Essentials collection. 


Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes - Link
The first product from Nivea that I am going to be talking about is the gentle facial cleansing wipes and I know that wipes aren't the best thing to use to take make up off with but I keep these around for the times when my make up brushers are too dirty to use so I end up using my fingers to apply my foundation and need to wipe off any leftover foundation on my hands. I normally buy these wipes over others because they are gentle and are alcohol free and only cost £2.99 which is a bargain. 


Nivea Sensitive Cleansing Milk - Link
Because I don't use cleansing wipes to remove make up, I use the Nivea Sensitive Cleansing Milk. I have talked about this product before but it is so good and cleanses, removes make up and mascara and moisturises the skin. I use this product by pouring the milk onto my hand and then massaging it into the face making sure that I cover the whole face and then I just rinse my face with water. This cleansing milk leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and only costs £4.10 from Boots or Superdrug. 


Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make Up Remover - Link 
The next product is a eye make up remover because not all the mascara comes off with the cleansing milk due the silly amount that I apply. I have gone through two bottles of this already because it is gentle and doesn't make my eyes sting or blur my verison which is a plus side. This only contains 125ml but it lasts a while because I only use it for my eyes and it weirdly smells quite nice and costs £3.49 from Boots and is worth a try. 


Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream -Link 
The final product from Nivea is more of a make up product for me and is the Tinted Moisturising Day Cream in Natural. As you may know from previous posts, I am not that much a foundation girl, so when I saw this in Boots, I picked it up and give it a go. I really love this moisturiser and in fact, it has become a summer make up love because it doesn't feel thick on my skin and blends really well. I picked up the colour Natural and I'm not sure about different shades because this was the only one I could find and it cost £3.59 in Superdrug or Boots. 

There are my four Nivea products from the Daily Essentials range and I hope that this post has been interesting and has given you some ideas as to products that you could use from the Drugstore. I have sensitive, dry and oily skin so these products work well for me however this may be different with you. 

Have you tried Nivea Products before? What did you think?

Emily <3 







2 comments:

  1. Yes, I've always seen Nivea as being a gentle skincare brand! I haven't used much Nivea but I really like their deodorant.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used their deodorant but I might have to try it soon :) thanks for reading and commenting xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric