Friday, 11 July 2014

Easy Quick Bronze Smoky Eyeshadow


I am doing a very different post and it's a eyeshadow idea. I woke up this morning and felt like trying a bronze smoky kind of look, however I am hopeless at blending and wasn't sure what to do. So I picked up my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze and used my finger to apply it all over my eyelids. I then decided to use my Loreal Paris Colour Infaillible in Endless Chocolate and applied it to the outer corner of my eyelid. Of couse I then blended the two colours together. 


(the two colours blended together on my hand)


This is an easy and quick way to create a really pretty bronze smoky look without spending a lot of time on it and even people who are as bad as me with eyeshadow can create this eyeshadow look. 

You may have noticed last month that I posted every day, however I am becoming increasing busy again and I am moving off to university soon so I am very busy at the moment. Because of this , I won't be posting everyday but around three or four times a week. 

How do you create your smoky eye look? What products do you use?

Emily <3 


2 comments:

  1. this colour is gorgeous! i love it! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/criminally-easy-theyre-real-push-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is amazing :D I commented on the liner post on your blog! loved it :D xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric