Thursday, 3 July 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 Minute Treatment


I don't think that I have ever blogged about a hair product before but I wanted to talk about this Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 Minute Treatment so here we go! I am not normally one for trying out new hair products because I have dry skin and therefore I often get dandruff. However I was watching Fleurdeforce's June Favourites video and she was talking about this product and I thought it was cheap so why not give it a go. I don't know why I have never used a leave in conditioner before but I am never going back now. 

I really love this sleek restorer because first off it smells amazing. I am guessing this is because of the added coconut oil and cocoa butter and often I walk into my bathroom just to smell this. (is that weird?!)  The formula is for dry, frizzy hair which is great because I am a swimmer so I spend 90 percent of my time in a pool so my hair is often very damaged and dry. One thing that really drew me towards this product was the fact that it only had to stay in for 1 minute which is long enough for me to wash my body. 

The product it's self is smooth, soft and coats the hair well and as I said before smells so very nice. Another thing I have noticed is that it is quite light which is cool. This product is meant to produce super sleek smoothness and keep frizz under control. I would agree with this because after using this, I noticed that my hair felt smoother and looked sleeker and I didn't have half as many flyaways. 


Have you ever tried this 1 minute treatment? What did you think?

Emily <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric