Sunday, 13 July 2014

My Hair Care Routine


Today's blog post is going to be my hair routine because I haven't blogged much about my hair or the products that I use and I wanted to share with you what I use to keep my hair thick and healthy. I use a range of products from different brands and I have fairly long hair and wanted to you what products I use to take care of my hair. I don't wash my hair everyday because this would wash the natural oils out of my hair so I just wash my hair around three to four times a week depending on the activities that I am doing throughout the week. 


Head & Shoulders Shampoo
The first product that I use is the Head and Shoulders smooth and silky shampoo and the main reason as to why I use this product is because I have a very flaky skin and I often get dandruff and this shampoo helps to stop this. I use love using this because it smells nice and has a thick texture to it. This shampoo also has a conditioner like texture to it and moisturisers the hair really well. 


Alberto Balsam Conditioner 
The next product I use is a conditioner and I use the alberto balsam sun kissed raspberry herbal conditioner which may I just say smells so very good. This is a fairly cheap conditioner but it does the job and I normally use this all over my hair and helps to detangle my hair and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. When I was younger, I always went over board with the amount of conditioner used, however as I have taken more interest in looking after my hair I noticed that less still goes a long way and that coating my hair in conditioner wouldn't make it any more softer. 


Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 Minute Treatment
The next step in my hair washing routine is to use a treatment conditioner and I normally use this on my tips of my hair as it often weighs my hair down if I apply it to my roots. I still use my normal conditioner before this, however I don't use this leave in conditioner every time but I use it when I have dry and frizzy hair. This treatment is perfect for making your hair look sleeker and straighter and really leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth not to mention that it smells so good! 


Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Lightweight Conditioning Spray 
The last step in my hair routine is the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Lightweight Conditioning Spray which is a leave in conditioner and the reason as to why I use it, is because my hair has been falling out a lot recently and I thought that it may have been because my hair was weak so I am trying this conditioner spray to try and strengthen hair and this specific product is meant to protect the hair from everyday wear and tear and I have to mention that this smells amazing and if your in a boots, go smell this. 

These are all the  products that I use in my hair care routine but of course, everyone's hair is different and different products work for different people. I really hope that this post has been useful and interesting for you and has given you some idea as to what products you could use. 

What do you use in your hair care routine? 

Emily <3 

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I love the Aussie products!

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the aussie leave in conditioner is amazing and smells sooo good :D thanks for commenting and reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric