Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser // Review





I decided to do a review today about a product that I brought a couple of months ago and this is the Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser. I have only recently discovered this make up brand and I was really excited to try their tined moisturiser as I am not one for foundation. I have been using this product for a couple of months now so I decided it was about time that I reviewed it. If you want to know what I thought of this product then keep reading.

The first thing that I noticed was that there wasn't many shades of choice when I went to pick it up. Because I was unsure of the shades, I just picked the lightest shade and hoped for the best. When I applied it to my face, I noticed that even though I had the lightest shade it still looked quite dark. Another thing I noticed was that it dried very fast so I had to work quickly to blend the product in and even when I did blend it straight after applying it, it was still quite hard to blend and took a lot of effort. 

The name of the product would suggest that it moisturisers the skin, however I found that the product stuck to my dry areas of my face and made my skin look worse. I really didn't enjoy this product because of that and also, when I blended it out with my fingers, a lot of the product caked up and rubbed off my face which was disppointing. 

If you want a medium to full coverage, I wouldn't suggest this tinted moisturiser as it is a light sheer coverage. Another thing to note would be that you should take the product down your neck because it can leave lines on your chin if your not careful. However I did like the fact, that it gave a natural looking finish and didn't feel heavy on the skin. But for the price of 1.99, you can't really expect that much. Overall, I think that this product is ok but isn't the greatest tined moisturiser out there. 


Have you tried this tinted moisturiser? What did you think?

Emily <3   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric