Saturday, 5 July 2014

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter // Mini Review




Hey readers and welcome back to my blog. This post is another review but it is about skincare which makes a change from make up. I am going to be reviewing the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter. This product has been so hyped up in the beauty world of blogging and youtube and really does live up to the hype that surrounds it. 

First off I need to mention that this product smells so good. If your ever in boots, just go over to the Soap & Glory area and just smell this product because it is life changing. It has the typical Soap and Glory smell that the hand food has. Moving on from the amazing smell, the product itself is amazing because it is thick and really moisturises your skin. The product feels very lightweight but takes awhile to dry and absorb into the skin. I love using product after swimming because the chloride really dries out my skin and this product just makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. Another reason as to why I love this product so much is that it really hydrates your skin and you can even tell the difference after just one use. 

The packaging is the classic Soap & Glory pink packaging which as a girly girl I really like. If you couldn't already tell, I love this product so much so I have already repurchased. Soap & Glory sells the mini pot size which costs 2.99 or you can buy the larger pot for 10.50. The righteous butter is also affordable so if your in need of a good cheap moisturiser than check out this product. 


Have you tried The Righteous Butter before? What did you think?

Emily <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric