Sunday, 6 July 2014

Summer Nail Polish Picks


I thought that I would show you what nail polishes I have been loving this summer. I know that I do weekly posts about what nail polish I am wearing but I decided to pick some of my favourite colours for the summer time. During the winter, I was wear darker nail polish so when it comes to the summer time, I end up cracking out all of my brighter colours. There are a range of brands so hopefully there is something for everyone...


Nicole by OPI 'Jade In The Shade' (287). 
It is the perfect shade for the summer and is this aqua blue colour.


Sally Hansen 'Racey Rouge' (270).
This nail polish is the perfect bright pink colour that catches everyone's eyes. 


Revlon Top Speed 'Cupid' (120).
I also like this baby pink colour which looks great with a tan. 


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Papaya (322).
This nail polish is a beautiful coral orange colour. 


Revlon Top Speed 'Jaded' (320).
Of course I had to include a mint green and this is a lighter mint green colour. 


Essie 'Peach Daiquiri' (72) 
This is a cute peachy pinky shade for the summer time and looks great on fingers and toes. 

Well thats my nail polish picks for the summer time. As you may be able to tell, I enjoy the pink nail polishes! I hope that you enjoyed this post and found it useful. 

What are your summer nail polish picks?

Emily <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric