Sunday, 20 July 2014

Top 5 Under £10 Drugstore Products



I have wanting to do this post for a while now and it is my top 5 under 10 pounds product post. I am a massive drugstore make up girl and I decided that I was going to show you what products you can buy from Boots or Superdrug for 10 pounds or less.  I picked a range of different products and I first saw these types of videos on Fleurdeforce's channel so I thought why not try a blog post like this.



Sleek is one of my favourite brands in the drugstore for eyeshadows and when I heard Zoella talking about them I felt the need to go and buy this one and I am so happy that I did because it is amazing and contains 12 eyeshadows and they are so pigmented. This palette cost 7.99 which is amazing for the quality of eyeshadows and the packaging makes it look so sleek as the name says and also comes with a massive mirror which is always helpful. 


The next product is a lip product and this product is so hyped up the beauty world and I am pretty sure I have heard every beauty blogger and youtuber talking about these and they are the Revlon lip butters and I have the colour 'Candy Apple' which is a bright red colour. This lip butter was one of the first things I brought when I started getting into make up and I still love it now. It doesn't dry out your lips and cost 7.99 which isn't that cheap but this lip butter is worth it. 


My next product is from L'oreal however I haven't heard that much about this product but I really love them and it is the Colour Infaillible in 'Innocent Turquoise'. This product is a loose eyeshadow pigment which can be messy but the colour payoff is amazing and creates this beautiful mermaid kind of look. This eyeshadow cost 6.99 and you can get different shades as well. 


I couldn't not include this mascara in this post because it is so hyped up and talked about on the beauty scene and is the Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. This mascara is perfect if you want loads of volume and makes me look more awake and I actually have the flared version which gives even more volume. However mascara cost 7.99 which isn't cheap but the volume that this mascara is truly amazing. 


The last product in my top 5 under 10 pounds is a nail polish and it is Essie's Bungle Jungle which is a dark red colour. I love using this colour for winter and is perfect for christmas time because it has sparkles in it. This nail polish has a thick coverage and only requires one or two coats depending on how long you want it to last and lasts on your nails for a fairly long time. 

That's everything in my top 5 under 10 pounds post. I hope that you enjoyed it and found it interesting. I know that not all of these products will be sold in every Superdrug and Boots but these are the ones in my local drugstores. 

What are you top 5 under 10 pound products? 

Emily <3 
















10 comments:

  1. Some good picks here - will definitely have to checks some of these out. I've actually been wanted to get my hands on some more Essie nailpolishes :)

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the essie nail polishes are pretty amazing! you can get them cheaper on fragranedirect.com and thanks for reading and commenting xx

      Delete
  2. I adore Revlon's Candy Apple, its my all time favourite red x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i love it because it isn't too bright and feels so smooth and soft. thanks for reading and commenting xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Sleek's palettes, they're all so amazing! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sleek's palettes are amazing right! love them too!

      emily xx

      emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  4. love the look of that essie shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little Dahlia trench coat giveaway worth £80 on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that colour of essie polish is amazing and is my current favourite :D thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  5. Love the look of that palette - so many pretty colours!!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this palette is one of my favourite because of the colours :D thanks for reading xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric