Monday, 7 July 2014

What's On My Face #1


I wasn't sure what I wanted to blog about today so I thought I would share with you what I am wearing on my face. You may notice from this post that I love drugstore make up but I am a massive drugstore person and if you can something that is cheap and works well why not buy it. If you want to know what make up I am wearing today, then here we go...


The first product that I put onto my face was Miss Sporty Morning Baby BB Cream in the shade 001 Nude Radiance. I have been using this BB cream a lot recently and is very cheap. I think that it cost 3.49 which is amazing and I wasn't sure about this product at first but I really love it. It smells amazing and I don't know about you but I can't bring myself to put something that smells bad onto my face. I would say that this BB cream has a light coverage and is perfect for good skin days and blends really nicely. 


I have talked about this product so much and it was included in my June favourites post. I can't talk about this powder enough because it is amazing and everyone needs to try it because it really works with controlling shine and oil. I swear by this stuff and keeps me matte all day. This product is also perfect for travelling with because it comes with a mirror. Again, this product is fairly cheap and cost 3.99 which is a great price and definitely worth it. 


Another product that I have talked about for ages and was featured in my favourites but I really love this bronze and blusher blend and is perfect for that natural look because you can't over bronze your face which is great for me. This product cost 4.99 which for the amount of product you get isn't that bad at all. I apply this to my forehead and cheeks to give a sun kissed tan look. 


This product is new to me and I finally decided to try it and it is a Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba. I have heard so much about this product from different bloggers and youtubers and I wasn't sure why they were so hyped up until I tried this blush. This blusher gives this perfect natural colour and I have been using this for the past week. I just apply this to the apples of my cheeks. 


The next product I used was this eye primer from MUA. I don't think that this eye primer is the best and I wouldn't recommend it but I am struggling to find a primer that works and stops creasing from occuring and is from the drugstore. This primer cost 2.50 so you can't really expect that much from this but it keeps the eyeshadow on for most of the day. 



Today, I used my MUA eyeshadow palette in Dust Till Dawn. I used the colour Erinane which is this bronze pink kind of colour. I like this colour on days when I am going for a more natural look rather than a smoky eye look. I just apply this eyeshadow all over my eyelid and blend it out. 


The last thing I did to my eyes was apply mascara. Todays mascara was Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara. I haven't heard to much about this mascara but I got it from a discounted make up store and I love it. It's perfect for creating the right amount of volume and the wand is massive so it really coats the lashes. 


The last product that I used was this Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm. I didn't apply any lipstick or lip tints today because I wasn't doing that much but I wanted my lips to be nice and smooth so I used this lip balm and it smells amazing. 

That's everything on my face for today. I hope that this post wasn't too boring and that you found it rather interesting. You can comment below telling me what your wearing today and if you enjoyed this post and what you would like to see next.

Emily <3 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric