Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Products I've Used Up // Empties #1


I am back with another post however I am going to try a different kind of post and show you what products I have used up and I believe that these types of posts and videos are called Empties. So this means I am going to show you what products I finished up and if I would buy them again. You may be able to tell from the picture that I have a few products to show you guys so if want to know what I fully used up then this is the post for you..


The first product is a Sanex moisturising shower gel and I have been using this kind of shower gel for a few months but of course I didn't include every single bottle of this shower because they are the same thing. I love using this product because it moisturises and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, smooth and soft. This shower gel also smells amazing and feels very cooling on the skin after a long day. I would and have brought more bottles of this shower gel and I would recommend trying it. 


The next product is a shampoo and is the Head & Shoulders Shampoo in the classic scent for normal hair. I normally use head and shoulders shampoos because I can sometimes get dandruff and therefore this shampoo stops this from occuring and also smells very nice. I would buy this shampoo again but may be I would try a different scent such as Lemon. 


If there is a shampoo, there is going to be a conditioner as well and the conditioner that I have just finished is the L'oreal Pairs Elvive Colour Protect Caring Conditioner and I just picked this up because I live in a small village and this was the only conditioner that my local village store sold and I was really impressed by it. This conditioner made my hair feel so soft and smooth and I didn't even have to use a leave in conditioner. I have not brought this conditioner again but I would in the future. 


The next product is the E45 Moisturising Lotion and as you may be able to tell from the state of the bottle, it was well loved and used and I am sorry about the state of the bottle. However I use this product on any areas that may be dehydrated and dry. This lotion soothes and softens the skin and doesn't cause any rashes and is perfume free which is good for sensitive skin. I have already brought another bottle of the this E45 lotion because it is that good! 


Another product that I finished up was the Cutex Nail Polish Remover for Weak Nails. I use this product to remove my nail polish as the name would suggest and I use this remover because it works for my nails and is fairly cheap. This product is ok and does the job however I haven't brought this remover again because there are other removers on the market as well and this one didn't really stand out to me. 


Next up is a Soap and Glory product and is thir righteous butter which I have talked about so much but it is so good and I have finish up a pot of this goodness. This is just the small pot and I use this twice or three times a week to rehydrate my skin and makes the skin feel soft and smooth. I have already brought this product again and I have to mention that this product smells heavenly!


The second to last product that I have use up, is my Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em body buff. I love using this stuff and I am so sad that I finally used it up because it is just amazing. I only brought the small pot of this stuff to try out and I am in love with it. It smells so good and looks very pretty and not only that but it leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and it perfect for a pamper evening. I haven't brought this product again but it is on my 'to buy' list. 


The last product is the Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes and I have talked about these before as well. I just use these to remove make up if I am being very lazy or if I mess up my eyeshadow or eyeliner which is more often than not. These are very cheap and smell great and are gentle on the skin and I have also already brought another pack of these wipes. 

And that is all of my beauty rubbish! I hope that you enjoyed looking and reading about all the products I used up recently and that you found it somewhat useful. These are are just my thoughts about these products and they may work differently on you. 

What products have you used up recently? 

Emily <3 


6 comments:

  1. i love soap and glory!! i love their packaging. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/fitwear-fashion-with-south-beach-and.html#more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their products are amazing :)

      emily xx

      emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Looove the soap & glory products! Their products always smell heavenly. I use to L'Oreal conditioner too and it is the best! Leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft :) x

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the l'oreal conditioner is great :) xx

      Delete
  3. Big fan of the first two!!! I really love them!!!!

    I hope you can visit my blog sometime!
    We can keep in touch if you like!!

    xoxo
    Marianna

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for commenting :) will visit your blog soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric