Thursday, 28 August 2014

Summer Beauty Haul


As the end of summer is edging closer, I thought I would you what beauty products I have picked up over my summer holidays. I don't know about you but when I go on holiday I always come back with more make up than I started with which is just silly because I don't really need any more make up but I couldn't help myself. Yes I have a problem! Anyways I picked a couple of things from Boots while in Sheffield as they have a massive boots and also a couple of products from a Market that I visited so if your noisy like me and want to see what products I brought over the last couple of months then here we go!


Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Glossy Stick
When I arrived in Sheffield I discovered that they had a massive Boots so I had to investigate and I found a Soap & Glory Stand which I don't have in my Boots so I jumped at the chance and brought the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist. I have heard loads about this product and rightly so because it is amazing and doesn't dry out my lips at all which is a plus and is the perfect nude colour for everyday wear. This product cost £7 which isn't cheap but worth it.



Soap & Glory Supercat Liner 
While in Boots, I noticed that Soap & Glory had a buy one and get the second product half price deal so I thought I would also pick up the Supercat Liquid Black Eyeliner Pen. I have heard a few bloggers and youtubers talking about this liner so I decided to try it out because I am really getting into liquid liner lately. This liquid liner normally costs £6 but I got it for £3 instead which is a bargain!



Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal 
A couple of weeks ago I went to visit a Market and I found a cute make up stall that sold make up at a discounted price. Being the make up crazy person I am, I picked up a couple of things and the first thing was this Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil Liner in Bronze. I had never tried the Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Liner before so at a discounted price I thought why not. This liner cost £1 which is a bargain and this pencil liner has amazing staying power. 



Rimmel Eyeful Eye Crayon 
While at this market stall, I found this Rimmel Eyeshadow Pencil which I hadn't seen or heard about before but I brought it anyway because I wanted to give it a go and it was only £1. I can't say that the staying power is great but with a good eye primer it is fine and the pigmentation is amazing and blends like nothing it else I have. I tried to research this product online and I'm not sure where you can buy these but if you see them, give them a go!



Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 
At this discounted stall, I found a load of Rimmel Lipsticks and I love the Rimmel Lipsticks so I brought two and the first one was the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Nude Delight' which is a bloggers favourite and almost everyone that I follow, read and watch loves this lipsticks so I had to try it. I am loving nude lips at the moment and this lipstick didn't disappoint and is the perfect nude tone. This lipstick cost just £2 which is amazing and unbelievable!




Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick
The other lipstick I brought was a Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in '16' which is a light pink colour. I brought this lipstick because it is the perfect 'your lips but better colour' and is such a wearable colour. I have a couple of these Kate Moss Lipsticks and they are great and have good colour payoff and really wear well and stay on your lips for a long time. Again this lipstick cost £2 which is another bargain and I love it! 


Bourjois Ombre Eyeshadow
The last thing that I brought from the Market was a Bourjois Ombre Eyeshadow in '71 Raffine'. I have never tried a Bourjois Eyeshadow before and I really like the bronze colour so I picked this eyeshadow. I have tried this eyeshadow and found out it is a baked eyeshadow and really gives intense pigment with a damp eyeshadow brush. This eyeshadow only cost £2 and I couldn't turn down that bargain down! 


Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder 
I have recently been looking for a new powder as the Rimmel Stay Matte doesn't keep me very matte due to my oily skin so I decided to give this Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder a go. First off this power smells amazing and secondly it is amazing! I have oily skin and this power keeps me shine free for almost the whole day and I only had to touch up once and that was after 7 hours! If you need a new powder than try this one! However this powder cost £8.99 which isn't that cheap but it is so worth it if you are very oily and I am in the colour '52 vanilla'. 


Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
The last product is my most recently purchase and is the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and I brought this foundation because I haven't worn foundation much this summer due to the hot temperatures however the temperature has dropped and I am going off to university soon so I wanted something with a bit more coverage. I picked this foundation because I have heard a lot of good things about this foundation and has a fairly light coverage which is what I was looking for. The nearly naked foundation cost £8.99 which isn't cehap for a drugstore foundation but I wanted to try it out. 

Phew! That's all the products and now I feel rather guilty for buying so much! Anyway I hope that you enjoyed this post and give you ideas of things you could buy. I did take swatches of the products but didn't end up including them because the post would have been way too long but you want to see swatches then a comment below and I shall do a post including the swatches. 

What make up have you been buying lately? 

Emily <3 

2 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric