Saturday, 9 August 2014

The Best Of Budget Nail Polishes


One thing that you may not know about me is that I am nail polish crazy and I own loads of nail polishes and I decided to write a post about nail polish you can buy if you are on a budget. I don't normally do posts like this because I don't own many high end make up products however I do own a few high end nail polishes. I picked nail polishes from a range of different brands from the drugstore. 


Maybelline Nail Polishes 
The first couple of nail polishes that I am going to be talking about are from Maybelline. I don't really own many nail polishes from this brand and I haven't heard too much about these nail polishes however my favourites from them are Maybelline Colour Show in Blue Freeze and Maybelline Forever Strong in Cloudy Grey. Maybelline Nail polishes are great because they come a range of colours and dry quickly and last a couple of days. 



Barry M Nail Polishes 
The second brand I am talking about are Barry M and there are three different types of nail polish collections from them but the first is the normal formula. This type of Nail Polish was one of the first nail polishes I ever brought from Boots and my two favourite colours are Matt White and Blueberry. These nail polishes cost £2.99 which is such a bargain! They are perfect if you want a goo standard nail polish. 



Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine
The second type of Barry M nail polishes are the Gelly Hi-Shine formula. I have heard a lot of beauty bloggers and youtubers talking about these and with good reason because they are truly amazing and last very well and go on very thick. My favourite Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polishes are Papaya which is a orange peachy colour and Greenberry which is a Mint green blue colour. These cost £3.99 each which is a pound more. 



Barry M Glitter Nail Polishes 
The final type of Nail Polishes from Barry M are the glitter nail polishes. I own a few of these nail polishes and they are great for the christmas time and really add a little something extra to an otherwise dull and boring nail polish colour. These cost £2.99 each and my personal favourites are Aqua Glitter and Amethyst Glitter and are great to put over other nail polish colours. 


Rimmel London Nail Polishes
The last couple of budget nail polishes are from Rimmel London and they have some amazing colours and have a nice formula. I have heard Fluerdeforce talking about Rimmel Nail polishes and my favourite nail polishes from Rimmel are 'Block Your Green' and 'Loafer Love For You' and cost £2.99 each and again is such a good price. These nail polishes last a long time and are great if you don't like getting chips in your nail polishes.

I hope that this post has been helpful and useful and when I was writing this post I noticed that there are a lot of great budget nail polishes. These colours are just my personal favourites and doesn't mean that the other colours aren't just as good. 

What are your favourite budget nail polishes? 

Emily <3 

12 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award :
    Read more about it on my blog!
    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That papaya colour looks like the perfect orange shade!
    x

    If you're interested I've just written a post on meeting Pixiwoo-check it out!

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try the Barry M Gelly nail polishes since they came out! The coral one looks gorgeous!! :)

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The belly nail polishes are great :) xx

      Delete
  5. I am a bit nail polish crazy too....a girl can never have too many nail polishes right?! My favourite are probably the Rimmel ones, I find them to last the longest and have the best applicator, I have the blue one that you have and it's a gorgeous colour :)

    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk : Student Box Swap

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue rimmel one is amazing :)

      Emily xx

      emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  6. amethyst glitter us amazing!!

    check out my latest posts?
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that nail polish is truly amazing :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric