Thursday, 7 August 2014

Travelling Skincare & Haircare


It's another post about traveling! If you didn't see my last post, I did a travel make up bag post and for this post I am talking about the skincare and haircare I bring with me when I travel. If you haven't already guessed, I am going on holiday and traveling! As I am going to be traveling with family, there isn't much room to bring extra things or the bathroom shelf so I have had to downsize a little but never the less, here is the skincare and haircare I bring when I go on holiday or traveling. 


The first item in my wash bag was these Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes and I feel that I am forever talking about these wipes but these are so useful and great for when you are traveling and I am sure they will come in handy. 


The next products in my wash bag are these Moisturisers and I am bringing two with me and they are both from Simple! The first one is a Protecting Moisture Cream which has SPF in and is perfect for the days when you are spending time outdoors. The other moisturiser is the Hydrating Light Moisturiser which is great for the night because it lasts for 12 hours and both of these products absorb quickly. 


In terms of cleansing and facial skincare, I am bringing a cleaner, toner, eye make up remover and cotton wool pads. I am using the Nivea Cleansing Milk but I just put it into a travel size bottle and did the same with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water because this saves space and allows me to bring more. I am also bringing my Simple Toner which is small enough to bring as it is and good old Tesco Value cotton pads as well. 


The last few things that I have packed and are coming with me are the things that everyone needs such as shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and facial wash. Again as before, I put all the products into travel size bottles just because it is easier to travel with. I brought these travel bottles from Primark and are worth buying if you are going on holiday. 

I know that this post was short and sweet but hopefully it has given you some ideas as to what to bring in terms of skincare and haircare. This is just what I bring with me and of course you can bring whatever you feel you need for your skin and hair. 

What products do you love to travel with? 

Emily <3 

6 comments:

  1. Hii! I nominated you for the liebster award :)
    http://gracefulbeautylife.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, just found your blog! I always have to take a hydrating moisturiser as the sun always dries out my skin a bit. :)

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moisturizer is so important! Thanks :) xx

      Delete
  3. I really love those Simple moisturisers, they would definitely be great to be along with you in your travel bag!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The simple moisturizers are great! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric