Tuesday, 5 August 2014

What's In My Travel Make Up Bag?


You may or may not know that I am going on holiday and I thought that it would be fun to show you what I have in my travel make up bag. You may be able to tell from the picture above that I am that person that takes way to much make up with them and if I am honest I don't need all these products but I just couldn't decide and I love having options. So if you would like to see what make up I bring on holiday then this is the post for you...


Eyeshadows
I am crazy when it comes to eyeshadows and that is why I am taking two palettes plus a eyeshadow paint and a single eyeshadow. The two palettes I am talking are the MUA Undressed and Make Up Revolution Iconic 3 palette. I am taking the MUA undressed palette because it is the palette that I turn to most and contains colours that I wear alot. The reason as to why I am also taking the Iconic 3 palette as well is because it contains bronze and pink golden colours. The single eyeshadow is from Fashionista and called Earth Star and is the perfect bronze colour and the Rimmel eyeshadow paint is in Golden Bronze and is just so easy to apply which is why I am bringing this with me too. 


Blusher & Bronzer
The bronzer I am taking is the Soap & Glory Solar Powder which I talked about in my last haul and I have tried it a couple of times and I love it so much and is perfect for traveling because it contains two different shades. The blushers that I am taking are a Sleek Trio in Pink Lemonade and a Natural Collection blush in Peach Melba. I picked the Sleek Trio because it contains two powder blushers and a cream one  and they are in different colours. The Natural Collection blush is the perfect peach colour and I had to pick this one as well. 


Base Products 
The base products I will be bringing are the Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream, Nivea BB Cream, Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder and The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. As I write this, I realise how silly it sounds to be bringing a Tinited moisturiser and BB cream both from Nivea so I might actually leave the Tinted Moisturising Day Cream behind. Of course I need to have my seventeen miracle matte powder to stop me from becoming a shinny disco ball. My urban decay prime potion is new to me but is amazing so of course I had to pack it as well.  


Lip Products 
Another thing I struggle with is picking lip products because I love and want to bring so many however in the end I picked a Miners Lipstick in English Rose, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter, NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm. and Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cakes. I picked the Miners lipstick because it is amazing and is the perfect everyday colour and is great for the evening as well. I picked the NYC Lip Balm because it contains a sheer wash of colour and the the Cream Puff is great for staying power. I picked the Nivea Lip Butter and Palmer's Cocoa Butter because I use them to moisturiser my lips. 


Mascaras and Eyeliners
However with mascaras, I managed to only pick two and these are the Rimmel Lash Accelerator and Barry M Lash Vegas. I picked the Rimmel Mascara because it gives length and volume and makes my lash look amazing and I also picked the Barry M mascara because it is a waterproof formula which is great for swimming and beaches. The liners I brought are the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liquid Liner and Mei Linda Eyeliner Pencil and they are both waterproof which is great!


Nail Polish & Remover
As a person who is in love with Nail Polish, I picked two to take with me. The first one is Barry M Hi Shine in Sugar Apple and the second one is Sally Hasen in Racey Rouge. I brought the Sally Hasen Nail Polish because I painted my toes in this colour so I may need this for touch ups and Barry M Nail polish for my fingers if I want to change colours. The Remover I brought is from Primark and was in my haul and I have just tried it and it is amazing! It is a twist post with make up remover inside and you just stick your finger in and then the nail polish is removed. 


Make Up Brushes
The last thing that I packed was my Make Up brushes and I just packed the ones that I needed for foundation, powder, bronzer, blusher, eyeshadow and blending. To some person this might seem a bit silly bringing this many brushes but I don't want to apply bronzer with a brush that still has bright pink blusher on it. I will be doing a post about the brushes that I use soon so stay turn for that!

And that's everything that I put into my travel make up bag! I know that this is a massive amount of stuff and you don't by any means need to bring this much stuff and this is just the stuff I felt I needed and really wanted to use. I hope that this post has been useful and interesting. 

What is in your Travel Make Up Bag?

Emily <3 

11 comments:

  1. great post! im jealous of your eyeshadow collection! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/mememe-cosmetics.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) hehehe I own way too many :D xx

      Delete
    2. Aww thanks :) hehehe I own way too many :D xx

      Delete
  2. you packed some awesome things!


    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some Raybans of your choice + a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya I nominated you for the Liebster awards :D its just for abit of fun , hope you enjoy
    http://www.myredclover.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take way too much makeup in my travel bag too!! Some say it's unnecessary but I can't go without it sometimes haha. That Soap & Glory powder is gorgeous!

    Also I just followed you! Loving your posts :) xxx

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha im glad that I am not the only person! The powder is great :D xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely Post, very interesting!
    Your blog is really good :)xx

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric