Sunday, 7 September 2014

A Week In My Style


Another fashion post! I love doing fashion posts and for this one I thought I would share 'a week in my style' because it sounded fun. I have take a picture of each outfit for this week so there are five outfits and they are just my normal style and I thought that you might find it interesting. This is a new and different post for me so I hope enjoy you like it...


Monday
Top: Forever 21 
Shorts: Forever 21
Hairband: Superdrug


Tuesday
Shirt: Primark
White Tank Top: Mark & Spencer
Shorts: New Look 


Wednesday
Plaid Shirt: New Look 
Black Tank Top: New Look
Denim Shorts: Cotton On


Thursday
Kimomo: Primark
Black Tank Top: New Look
High-Waisted Shorts: New Look
Necklace: Mark & Spencer


Friday
Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Cotton On 

That's all the outfits I worn this week. I am no fashion expert and don't know the best way to pair or match items but this is just my own style and I hope you found it interesting and enjoyable. I know that there is a lot of short wearing which is weird because I do live in the UK but I wanted to make the most of the weather. If you liked this type of post you can leave a comment below. 

Which outfit was your favourite? 

Emily <3 

6 comments:

  1. ooh theyre all so gorgeous but i love the third outfit the most! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/end-of-summer-catch-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kimono!xx
    http://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the kimomo is my favourite item ever! xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE your blog! :) I really like your kimono, i've been looking for one with that print for ages!

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the print! it is so different and cute xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric